27 November 2010

Benched


My favorite find from shopping with my mom a couple of weeks ago is this weathered bench I got at Riverview--such an interesting height. I was drawn to the mix of old wood and chippy white paint, and I'm loving it in my entry hall with our stockings above it. I also picked up several spools of (possibly vintage, at least vintage-looking) gold ribbon to wrap gifts with this year. When Lane was in town this week we hit Hobby Lobby's wrapping paper sale and I got some pretty gold brocade paper as well as some black and silver polka dot papers that will look pretty under my black tree in the living room. Now I just need to start buying some of these gifts that need wrapping...

2 comments:

Christy said...

I did a little shopping yesterday, and decorated 2 trees today, I will post pics soon. I am excited to see your decorations too. I love the bench you found at Riverside, I have been looking for one to put on my front porch. Have a wonderful Holiday season.

maryboys said...

hayley - the bench is beautiful. i'm eager to see your gifts after they're wrapped, too:)

mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails