02 November 2009

Goblins out...gobblers in


I put the jack-o-lanterns and spooky stuff away first thing Sunday, swept the porch and dead-headed all my mums outside. I got as far as unpacking my turkey collection but havent' arranged them in the dining room yet. I took a couple of things to my booth at STD and found this Perfect Little Cobbler box, which I think I will work in somehow. I'm trying to think of something different to use as placemats for the table settings. I pulled out some book pages, but I think I can do better. I also stopped at Gordman's to look for a fall wreath but found mostly Christmas stuff to choose from. I came home with some sparkly ornaments that have got me thinking. But first, Thanksgiving and a dining room where no one will dine to decorate. A work in progress so far...

1 comment:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love all your vintage Gobblers. I got mine out this weekend too. Trying to tone down "fall" and incorporate Thanksgiving with some "pre-season" Christmas. I'm just confused. LOL. Have a great week! Cute pirate!
Debra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails