02 November 2009

Halloween '09


Macauley went as a pirate this year. So did Megan, but somehow I didn't get a picture of the two of them. I might have to get them to put the costumes again this week for a re-do. My parents came in all the way from Tulsa, where they'd been for my dad to run his 27th Tulsa Run, a 9.3 mile road race. They bought a new camper while they were in Oklahoma, so they brought it on up and took Macauley camping at a KOA near Republic Saturday night after dinner and trick-or-treating. Macauley was practically an RV salesman showing us all its features the next day. Lindsay and Tyson brought over peach cobbler and we celebrated my dad's 56th birthday, which was Friday. Happy Bday, Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is most definitely the cutest pirate I have ever seen. Sounds like a great weekend. ~Kelly

Aunt Karen said...

Love the top picture of Macauley with the patch almost covering both eyes! Good to see my sister and brother-in-law - I think it's been over two years since I saw them in person. I'm missing all of you badly these days. Give everyone a hug for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails