10 September 2010

Orange you {kind of} glad...

We tried the new place in town that Macauley claims everyone, including his babysitter Ally whom he adores, "has been bragging about." Orange Leaf opened a couple of months ago and every time I drive by it is packed. You grab a bowl, get in line, fill your bowl from your choice of several frozen yogurt machines, add toppings then pay by the weight. Interactive. Lots of options. Just okay if you ask me. I guess OL is supposed to be healthier, but it sure takes a lot to beat Andy's Frozen Custard. Or a big Braum's hot fudge sundae for that matter. Macauley was a huge fan, though. He went with half raspberry and half lemon, no toppings. I got peanut butter with Butterfingers on top (which was the problem, I think--they needed to be crunched all up rather than large candy bar blocks), and I think Ryan got vanilla and something else with some toppings. So we can say we've been...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails