25 June 2012

Such a cute house

These are some low-quality snaps from my iPhone of our favorite of the 4 houses we toured on the HBA Parade of Homes a week or so ago.  This house is in The Villages at Wicklow off CC just south of Springfield--it has lots of charming details throughout and a floor plan that really makes sense.

 I really liked the beam work, the floors, and this ceiling in the kitchen. 





 Upstairs, there is a loft/nook that the designers had staged as a craft space.



 I think there were two bedrooms upstairs, one of which was this pink nursery.
Ryan liked the media room, which seemed to be in a bonus space over the garage but not closed off like a separate room.  I really like that rug and the sweet pillow.
Great decor in the second downstairs bedroom...The ceiling in the master had these tin panel accents and the cool ceiling fan.  Too many people in the master and master bath for me to get any other pictures, I guess.

 My favorite space was this colorful laundry room, with the cheerful red hutch, the vintage metal awning and the bins for everyone's folded clothes.


The builder of this house is Kingbuilt Properties, and it looked like all the furniture, decor and staging was by Obelisk Home, a beautiful store in downtown Springfield that Ryan has done networking for.  This house was so fun and inspiring to walk around in...I think it had already sold?

1 comment:

Kymberly Foster Seabolt said...

Gorgeous house! Living in an old house I loved seeing some of the retro/vintage look touches. Everything old is new again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails