13 December 2009

Christmas cheer in gear

I've been busy decorating for Christmas and have taken a few pictures but they just don't look right. I'll try again soon and post those. I changed my look this year in the dining room and got a new black tree for my living room. Also got these shabby stockings on etsy. I'm excited to host the English department from school this Wednesday for a get-together and then Ryan's whole family on Christmas Eve. I'm about 3/4 finished with my shopping and wrapping. My parents came up this afternoon and we made our 3rd attempt to visit Santa at the mall, but this time he was "feeding his reindeer" and we missed him again. Word is the real Santa is at Bass Pro, so we'll try there one night this week. Just 7 school days 'til break...

2 comments:

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

I love your Christmas stockings. Did you make these? I hung ours on the stairs last year too. This made it easier to build a fire in the fireplace.

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Love the stockings and love the large gear!! Wonderfully unique and fresh!

Lovely blog, I'll visit often.

LaurieAnna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails