02 August 2010

Molly Z.

We had a good visit with my old friend Molly this weekend. She drove down from St. Louis Saturday and we immediately went to lunch at her favorite Mexican Villa. Then the two of us got mani/pedis and did a little shopping. We had dinner at Pasta House, which I had forgotten is so good. Molly spent the night and we had lunch with another friend the next day before she headed out. She's still adjusting to life in St. Louis after moving from Las Vegas this past February, and I wish her lots of happiness as she paves a new career and forms new friendships. We still miss and think of her husband Ben every day. He flew F-16s for the Air Force and died in a plane crash in September 2002. He was such a genuine, friendly, smart guy, and it's just not the same without him in this world. Macauley talked and talked and talked to Molly and didn't want her to leave. Neither did I.

When Molly left, I headed to Alysia's baby shower at my sister Lindsay's house--she got lots of gifts for her baby Jackson, who will be here in October. Today Lindsay and I are off to Kansas City with some friends to visit Lane and go to the Lady Gaga concert at the Sprint Center. Hoping to do a little shopping, too. It's August! That means school is creeping up around the corner and I need to make the most of my remaining summer days...

2 comments:

Christy said...

hey Haley,I thought you would want to check out the feedback pillows at Indigo Imports on Independence.

Christy said...

I mean't feedback pillows...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails