11 August 2011

Pale and interesting

A bag of thrift store glitter rehoused in a jelly jar with an itty wooden scoop

This book is on my birthday list, along with The Paris Wife and Patina Style. I was just thinking that, my Florida tan having now faded, the title could also be applied to my skin these days. Must get some color before I head back to school in a week or so. I knowing being tan is not so good down the road but it always makes me feel so much better in the short-term. I've added some pale and interesting flea market finds around my house recently...



Mini cloches on ironstone butter pats, just chandelier votives turned upside down--thanks, Shannon for that idea long ago...



Relishing the days around the house before school starts...the clock is ticking.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Hayley,
I love your post on Pale and Interesting...just beautiful! Christine@basketofhydrangeas

SImple and Serene Living said...

Love all the white. Happy to be following you through Vintage Inspiration Friday. Would love to have you visit back.
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails