23 July 2012

Ready for grade 4


Since Macauley is going on vacation with my parents right before school starts on 15 August, we went ahead and got his 4th grade (!) school supplies before the stores were picked over.  We found everything at Target (except the recorder--we will get that later in the year) then got the new backpack at TJMaxx.



The list:

Fourth Grade (Boys)

1 Trapper with 5 pocket file folder
6 glue sticks
2 composition books
2 pack of wide rule paper
4 dozen #2 pencils
Pencil top erasers
2 red pens
2 boxes of Kleenex
2 containers of antibacterial wipes
1 white glue 4 oz.
1 highlighter
1 scissor 5” pointed tip
1 box of 24 crayons
4 dry erase markers
1 three ring binder 1.5” white (with clear cover insert)
1 package of 5 tab 3 ring dividers 8.5x11
1 box of gallon size storage bags
1handsantizer
1 music store quality recorder
$5 for school planner first week of school






We also tried a somewhat newer place here in town that serves healthy Asian food.  I think it was good?  The flavors were odd, but not necessarily in a bad way, and the presentation was nice.  Macauley had plain noodles and they were garnished with seaweed. 





I picked up these slippers, too, which make me think of cozy fall and winter weekends at home.  Cute!  So we're not ready for summer to end, but we are prepared for Macauley's last year at Wanda Gray.

1 comment:

Aunt Karen said...

I can't believe he'll be in the fourth grade already. I told your mom and Debbie recently that one of the hardest things for living a 1000 miles away is that my great-nieces and nephews don't know me well! I love them anyway and hope you tell Macauley about me often!

By the way, he reminds me so much of Jordan. I wish, in some ways, that I could go back to that time with my boys. They grow up too fast!
Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails