07 August 2008

Way stressed

I haven't blogged in a while because we are neck-deep into the stressful process of buying my dream house, my forever house...The banker accepted our offer and we had the inspection yesterday. We knew the house was "as is" and unfinished, but a number of issues have surfaced and they're too complicated to write about...I still really want this house, though, and I'm not giving up! But I think this is the most stressed Ryan and I have been in our 9 years of marriage, I really do. We had some people look at our house today, and if it would sell, all these other issues would be much easier to stomach. I took a bunch of pictures of the house yesterday, but I don't want to put them on here yet...not to jinx it or something...I am just preoccupied and feel like a bad mom because I have been so snippy with Macauley and my mind is always somewhere else. And I have to be back at school week after next and I haven't even begun to think about being a teacher again...Anyway, I'm thinking positively that it will all work out and when the dust all settles I can get back to blogging. Please send positive vibes my way...

1 comment:

Shannon-m said...

AW Don't stress.. take a deep breath.. it will all work out in the end!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails