21 September 2009

Detail-oriented

My parents gave me a gift certificate to TJMaxx for my birthday (what a great gift!) and I found this scarf there on Saturday, after my mani-pedi. Ryan took Macauley and two friends to the Discovery Center so I had some time to myself. I'm loving the big buttoned pockets on the ends--perfect to warm up hands or stash my phone and keys while I'm shopping. Such a lovely detail.

On the topic of details, a little visual test for you: I was flipping through my latest copy of People and for some reason I took a closer look at this ad and zeroed in right away on one particular detail that is totally not right. Click to enlarge the picture and see if you spot it yourself (leave a comment if you see it) and I will post the answer soon. You know "they" say doing little games like this each day wards off dementia and memory loss in old age...


I'm adding a hint: Look very closely at Stacy.

3 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Haley, it looks to me like the mirror image is wrong. Hard to tell, but it's just a photo of her from the rear, not a real "mirror image". (?)
Love your cabled scarf with the pockets! Thanks for the good thoughts, I'm still waiting.
Debra

Hayley Fraser said...

That could be, but I noticed something else. Very specific and very clearly wrong...

Anonymous said...

Is it the part that talks about the jeans holding "its" shape rather than "their" shape? Since jeans come in pairs? Or maybe I'm reading WAY too much into it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails