17 July 2010

Briar Patch

Another fun stop in Talequah is the Briar Patch, a place I've shopped with my mom a few times before. Lots of smalls and a good amount of furniture, too.



What a cute idea in the foyer...birds nested in tree branches with leaves cut from scrapbook paper and clipped on. This buffet is just what I need in my dining room under my favorite display cubby. I love the detail.

Look how pretty with the twinkly lights running under the sheer dress...I'm wishing now I had bought that little green restaurant pitcher. I think it was $7.50. Or $9.50.

The screened cabinet might be cute (and useful) in my laundry room if I ever get around to fixing it the way I want to. The tall, thin cabinet would be perfect in my kitchen. And if I ever need pretty knobs...


Not surprisingly, we were enchanted by the three pugs working the front counter...Coco, Zoe and Daisy. A worthwhile and pretty stop...
Love's Briar Patch
14587 South Old Hwy 62
Talequah, OK 74464
918.453.0403

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails