17 July 2009

I've done this hundreds of times...

I have been blogging for a little over a year now, and this is my 200th post. I really have been grateful for what it's brought to my life: a creative outlet, a place to remember, a place to share and a means of friendship. I love knowing that if Macauley does or says something I want to remember, I can easily put it down here instead of forgetting it. I love taking pictures of the places I go and putting them out there for people to see and for me to look back on. I love reading the blogs of women I know in real life and others I don't, and getting a peek into how other people make it through this big world every day. I am ready for a new look for my blog (though I'm not sure what exactly), so I think I'm going to take a few days off blogging and look around, and I'm going to have my first 200 posts printed into a book on blurb.com. Thanks to everyone who checks in on me here from time to time, and I hope you get as much out of blogging as I do.

“We all have our time machines.
Some take us back, they're called
memories. Some take us
forward, they're called dreams.”
~Jeremy Irons

3 comments:

April said...

Awesome idea for a book and I LOVE the Jeremy Irons quote. I think I may "creatively borrow" that to use in a scrapbook somewhere. Thanks!

trash talk said...

Congratulations on 200 posts. I think that's a wonderful idea to have them bound....something for Macauley later. You're making some great memories with him.
Love the quote, must use it sometime, somewhere.
Debbie

THE VERANDA said...

Fantastic idea on having your posts made into a book! I'm getting real close to my 100th post and can't believe it's that many already. Can't even think about 200 of them. Congrats.... Maggie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails